Our masturbator is the ultimate in a fully customised masturbation session. With 10 vibration patterns controlled at the touch of a single button, you are in full control of the intensity with this masturbator. The removable super-soft TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) sleeve is encased in a discreet and lightweight case, making it an absolute breeze to keep clean. The Cocky One masturbator is designed to be used again and again, so we recommend grabbing some of our lube and renewing powder to get the best out of this one.
- Silky-smooth, sleek TPR for pleasure and comfort
- Ribbed masturbator for sensational pleasure
- Encased in a discreet and lightweight case
- Low-frequency quiet motor delivering targeted deep vibrations
- 10 vibration patterns
- Rechargeable through USB port (USB charging cable included)
- Kandid warranty included
Material: Body-safe thermoplastic rubber (TPR) encased in ABS
Waterproof: Not Water-Resistant* (read more)
Power: Rechargeable battery
Vibration Sound: Silent design (less than 50dB)
Vibration Type: Low-frequency rumble
Length: 8.4 inches
Diameter: 3.5 inches
*Our masturbator is not water-resistant and therefore must not be used in water. However, the inner silicone sleeve can be washed with water when it is removed from the outer plastic case.
We recommend the following cleaning steps before, during, and after use to ensure your masturbator is kept in tip-top condition:
- Cleaning the TPR inner sleeve before and after use. Remove the sleeve from the cup, taking care to gently remove the bullet vibrator and connected cable from the sleeve. Rinse the sleeve several times in warm water before using a dedicated adult toy cleanser such as the Essential One by Kandid. DO NOT fully invert the sleeve, as this will cause damage to the TPR. Rinse off the adult toy cleanser and dry the sleeve with a dry, clean cloth before reassembling the sleeve and cup.
- Lubricating the product during use. Lubricate yourself, the sleeve entry and internal canal of the sleeve using a premium water-based solution, such as The Silky One by Kandid. We DO NOT recommend use with a silicone-based lubricant. NEVER use massage oils or hand cream as lubricants for intimate areas.
- Keeping your product like-new before storage. We recommend using renewing powder to renew and restore your sleeve to its original softness after each use. Generously distribute the powder, ensuring the sleeve is completely coated by a thin layer of powder both inside and out.
Use, Cleaning & Storage
Delivery & Returns
Our ethos is all about providing you with the best experience, both while you shop online but also when you put our product through it’s paces.
We believe in the quality and resilience of our products - but with our warranty, you have peace of mind.
You can learn more about our warranty, what's covered and the steps involved here.
Vibrators & Sex Toys
Please refer to the quick start guide included with your vibrator or sex toy for information on how to operate or use your toy.
When using electrical products, basic safety precautions should always be followed. We recommend you familiarise yourself with these precautions before use.
The Silky One water-based lubricant, is the best option for us with your Kandid vibrator or sex toy. We do not recommend use with a silicone-based lubricant. Never use massage oils or hand cream as lubricants.
Always clean your vibrator or sex toy thoroughly before and after each use. To clean, use a dedicated adult toy cleanser.
Every Kandid toy comes complete with a reusable and washable storage pouch. We recommend storing your product in this when it is not in use to keep it clean.
We recommend using our lubricants with any of our Kandid toys. Our lubricants are also safe for use with latex condoms and all other toys, including those made from silicone.
The transparent pump bottle allows for easy, mess-free application. The gel formula means less is more – so use as much lubricant as you feel comfortable with.
We recommend storing our lubricants in their original packaging between 10-25°C. Use the product by the “use-date” which can be found on the base of the bottle.
At Kandid, we pride ourselves on providing an excellent customer experience. We ensure that your order will be delivered on time, securely and discreetly packaged.
Orders placed before 2pm (BST) Monday to Friday are dispatched same day.
To find out more, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.