Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Kandid #StayHome Promotion (“Promotion”). By taking part in this Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Promotional Terms and Conditions in addition to Kandid’s Terms & Conditions.
2. Promotion Period: 17:00 Wednesday 1 April 2020 until 23:59 Thursday 30 April 2020.
3. Eligibility: The “STAYHOME25” Promotion(s) are open to all customers aged 18 or over, excluding any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion (‘Eligible Participants’). The “Free Delivery over £40” Promotion is only available to customers residing within the United Kingdom – all orders are sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48 service. The “Free Delivery over €90” Promotion is only available to customers residing within the European Union (excluding the United Kingdom). Customers from all other countries are required to pay the standard postage charges as stipulated on our Delivery page.
4. To qualify for the above promotions, Eligible Participants must place a Qualifying Order (i.e. place and pay for) on our Site during the Promotion Period.
5. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, a Qualifying Order means the placing of a successful order, with the minimum order value required. There is no minimum order value required for the Promotion.
6. Each Qualifying Order must be received during the Promotion Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter.
7. You can place an unlimited number of orders per person using the Promotion code “STAYHOME25”.
9. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
11. This offer is not redeemable in conjunction with any other promotion.
12. If you have any queries or complaints about the Promotion, please contact us at email@example.com or by writing to us at 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX or by telephone on +44 (0) 808 196 0980.
13. These Terms are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
14. Any cost associated with placing an order is you responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
15. The Promoter: Kandid London Limited (trading as Kandid), a private limited company incorporated in England under company registration number 11694880 and whose registered office is at 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX.