Free Delivery & Promotion Terms
50% Lower Free Delivery Threshold
Kandid is lowering the FREE DELIVERY thresholds by 50% for eligible regions during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday period. This period and offer starts at 00:00 on Friday 26 November 2020 and ends at 23:59 Monday 30 November 2020.
- UK & Channel Islands - Free Delivery over £15
- Europe Bands 1 & 2 - Free Delivery over €50
- USA - Free Delivery over $75
Free delivery is automatically calculated at checkout and is available to eligible regions and delivery addresses only. We're sorry if your region is not included.
Promotional Terms & Conditions
1. These Promotional Terms and Conditions apply to the Kandid Black Friday Promotion ("Promotion"). By taking part in this Promotion all customers will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Promotional Terms and Conditions and by Kandid’s full Terms & Conditions.
2. Promotion Period: 00:00 Friday 26 November 2020 until 23:59 Monday 30 November 2020.
3. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to all customers aged 18 or over, excluding any person whom, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion ('Eligible Participants').
4. To receive up to 60% off their order or a discounted delivery rate (subject to the delivery destination), Eligible Participants must place a Qualifying Order (i.e. place and pay for) on kandid.com during the Promotion Period.
5. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, a Qualifying Order means the placing of a successful order via kandid.com with a minimum value of £1.
6. Each Qualifying Order must be received during the Promotion Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter.
7. You can place multiple orders and receive multiple discounts throughout the Promotional Period. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with multibuys or other promotion codes.
9. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
11. This offer is not redeemable in conjunction with any other promotion.
12. If you have any queries or complaints about the Promotion, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. These Terms are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
14. Any cost associated with placing an order is you responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
15. The Promoter: Kandid London Limited (trading as Kandid), a private limited company incorporated in England under company registration number 11694880 and whose registered office is at 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX.